The games will be held at Parc Arthur-Therrien in the borough of Verdun in Montreal, QC.
3750 Boulevard Gaétan Laberge, Montreal, QC
The closest Metro stops are Station Lasalle or Station De l’Église, both on the green line
Directions from the West:
- Take Autoroute 20 E - Merge onto Autoroute 20 E/Autouroute 15S via exit 68-S toward Pont Champlain/USA/Quebec - Take the Autoroute 10 O exit 60 toward Verdun/rue Wellington - Keep right and follow the sign to Verdun/rue Wellington - Stay straight to go onto boul Gaétan-Laberge - Parc Arthur Thérrien is on the left - Turn left at 3750 boul Gaétan-Laberge to enter the park
Directions from the Champlain Bridge:
- Head north on Autoroute 15N - Take exit 62 Boulevard de la Vérendrye / Avenue de l'Église - Proceed on Blvd de la Vérendrye South - Turn left on Jolicoeur Street and cross the bridge - After the bridge, proceed on 5th Avenue East - Turn left on Boulevard Lasalle North - Turn right on de l'Église Street to the park
- There will be free parking on a first-come first-serve basis along Gaëtan-Laberge blvd on the North side of the street between Hickson and the Champlain Bridge access, but not, as in prior years, on the grassed area on the north side of Gaëtan-Laberge Blvd opposite the baseball field.
- The lot for the Verdun Auditorium is available at a rate of 3$/hr or $15 per day for cars and 20$ for busses.
- The parking lot of the circus school at 6190 Lasalle Blvd is available as either metered or for the whole day at 15$
- Finally, there is an interior multi-level parking on Ethel Street, east of de l’Église for $1.50 per hour, no maximum.